- Emergency Scene Management
- The Chain of Survival
- Heart & lung structure and function
- Heart disease, heart attack, and stroke
- Airway and breathing emergencies
- Adult CPR
- Infant / Child CPR
- Choking sequences for conscious and unconscious victims
- Demonstration on how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Cost: $90 ($80 with ten or more registered) – including CPR book and certification.
Other courses available. Please call to discuss.
Or fill out the form with your contact details and we will get back to you within one working day.