(Adult CPR or Infant/Child CPR)
- Emergency Scene Management
- Heart attack and Stroke
- Wounds and Bleeding, Shock, Levels of Consciousness
- Airway and Breathing Emergencies
- Adult CPR and Choking Sequences OR Infant/Child CPR and Choking Sequences
- Demonstration on how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Duration: 8 hours
Cost: $90 per person ($80 per person with ten or more registered) – including book, quick reference chart, certification
Other courses available. Please call to discuss.
Or fill out the form with your contact details and we will get back to you within one working day.