The manikins used in our First Aid and CPR courses are amongst the most realistic looking kind.
We use two types of manikins:
1. Sani Man from Simulaids
2. CPR Prompt
Our manikins offer the following benefits:
1. Realistic look and feel
2. Realistic head tilt and chin lift for practicing airway opening technique
3. Realistic chest rise for practicing emergency breathing techniques
3. Realistic chest compressions allowing you to practice proper CPR sequences
4. Realistic abdominal thrusts that enable you to properly learn how to relieve an airway obstruction and save the life of a choking victim.
5. Single use airway lung face shield system