This is a one day course which covers only Adult level CPR (or Infant / Child) and only the most essential First Aid topics. A great course for corporations or individuals who want to learn the basics of First Aid in just one day.
1. Emergency Scene Management
2. Heart attack and Stroke
3. Wounds and Bleeding, Shock, Levels of Consciousness
4. Airway and Breathing Emergencies
5. Adult CPR and Choking Sequences OR Infant/Child CPR and Choking Sequences
6. Demonstration on how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Duration: 8 hours (1 Day)
To sign up for this CPR course please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (877) 407-3789 or fill out the form below.