This is a two day training course which covers everything about First Aid and all levels (Level C) of CPR including Adult, Child, and Infant. A great course for corporations or individuals who want thorough First Aid and CPR training.
1. Emergency Scene Management
2. Heart attack and Stroke
3. Airway and Breathing Emergencies
4. Adult/Infant/Child CPR and Choking Sequences
5. Wounds and Bleeding, Shock, Levels of Consciousness
8. Sudden Illnesses: Diabetes, Seizures, Allergies, Asthma
9. Demonstration on how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Duration: 2 Days (16 hours)
To sign up for this CPR course please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (877) 407-3789 or fill out the form below.